Listen fellow Titan Freaks

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Keeferdog, Apr 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Are you trying to say Jones is a true tackling machine?

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Who's that #29 guy Alabama keeps blocking with a tight end in this video?

You could see Alabama's strategy in the second half; find Jarvis Jones and run right at him.

3. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Man watching that makes me wish we had the luxury to pick Alec Ogletree...

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Note how horrible Eddie Lacy was in pass protection.That has to hurt his draft status.

Jones' timed speed was horrible on pro day. Not just his 40 time but his cone and shuttle were also horrible for a 4-3 OLB.

We don't have a linebacker on our roster who ran that bad.

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Alec Ogletree at 10 would be fine with me. He is that caliber a player. He could be a full time 4-3 MLB and with his speed but he could also be effective rushing the passer on blitzes something Georgia didn't do often.

He has those Keith Bullock qualities.

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I am a Jones fan and even I think he would be a downgrade. Ogletree is where it is at.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar