List the three guys you don't want in the 1st round?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by HeadOnASwivel, Mar 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wg53

wg53 Starter

Decastro is the best pick we could make.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. satkins2252

satkins2252 Starter

Kirkpatrick, really? Why?

3. wg53

wg53 Starter

He is just a taller version of Verner.

Not really worth a first unless you plan on moving him to safety even then he is still overrated.

Horrible year to need a safety since none are worthy of first rounders Barron included.

4. satkins2252

satkins2252 Starter

Not sure I agree with the Barron statement but I can see the comparisons to Verner.

5. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Not really sure I understand any of his logic. Barron is clearly a beast, and why would having a 6'2 version of verner be a bad thing in any way??

6. wg53

wg53 Starter

Barron is going to be a SS as he lacks the range to be a FS and is not that great.

Verner and Kirkpatrick both lack top end speed and will need over the top help constantly.

7. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Kirkpatrick ran a 4.46...a 6'2 guy that plays like verner and runs a 4.46 and had great game tape in the SEC with one of the best college defenses ever...I wouldn't be mad at this pick even for a second.

Mark Barron had the best game tape of any Alabama defensive player and you're saying he's not that great?

hmm...somebody's an SEC hater...:irked:

8. wg53

wg53 Starter

Right....I am a sec hater. Simple minded garbage.

Alabama DBs were not impressive. The pressure their DL and LBs spplied allow anyone to play DB and be succesful.

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Kirk's only weakness is going up against a faster WR and gets him on the straight line. Kirk can become a faster CB by adjusting with his frame, which can be easily fixed. He's better in zone than man obviously and I would say his coverage is tied with Caliborne for the best. He can shut down his man for a whole game.

Barron not 1st round? Yeah okay.

2010 when Bama struggled with a pass rush both Kirk and Barron played very well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar