List of Titans Cut

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Sonic28, Aug 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:grrhee:

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

with our injuries on the DLine(Ford,Morgan and JJ), I gotta think Egboh makes the team and will see lots of time. I bet we bring in a couple more guys too and will be very active on the waiver wire for DLinemen and a RB like Mike Bell or so.

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Here's hoping for the next set of cuts having Chris Hopes name on it :beer2:

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

That rule was changed this year.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...arterback-rule-46-active-players-on-game-day/

"The owners and players have agreed to expand game day rosters from 45 to 46 active players. The No. 3 quarterback will no longer be an “emergency” inactive player.

In other words, a team can insert its third-string quarterback for a short period at any point in the game, then take him out and put the starter back in. Previously, the first and second quarterbacks couldn’t re-enter the game if the No. 3 quarterback played before the fourth quarter."

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Haye getting cut is great news! That saves us $3M, and gives a real player a chance to make plays. I still think Gage gets cut saving us another $3.5M.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I think it depends on how Britt responds after the game. If it gets to the point of the team having to wait to see how Britt's hammy/quad are after every game, it might save Gage's job.

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

If you had make that mistake RollTide would correct you by saying "WTF what kind of idiot doesn't know this...

And you are racist!"

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Nah I think he's done for. In 3 preseason games, Gage has had only ONE ball thrown his way! These new QB's know he sucks.

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Met John Stokes' sister this weekend. It was funny because she said "Yeah, my brother plays for the Titans... though he'll probably be cut this week". At least he knew it was coming. She said he's had an injury history though... and his backup plan is to be a doctor. Not such a bad deal.

10. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

I will update this today as names are released. I have only one class today so it should be pretty fast but if I'm missing someone feel free to correct the list and I'll change it when I can.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar