List 3 guys that will ruin our draft if selected

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by HeadOnASwivel, Apr 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

man if we drafted OJ Simpson the draft would be a total bust. That guy is OLD!

2. Johnnyb

Johnnyb RTR

Dunlap-as previously stated, has motor and character issues. I don't want a project guy in the first round, i want a guy who can come in immediately and push to start. He has all the potential in the world but he just doesn't seem to care sometimes.

Everson Griffen-USC guy with strength and motor problems. I really don't like taking defensive lineman from some of these big teams cus they can look a lot better based on the team around them being just as good. In the NFL you need true physical freaks to be able to contribute and make plays.

Jarrett Brown-I know he's not a first round guy by any means but I don't want him period... even taking up space on the Practice Squad. He looked helpless and confused at the senior bowl and couldn't move that offense to save his life. Whereas when other guys like Zac Robinson got in there they moved the chains just fine. (Zac Robinson would be a QB i'd love to grab in about the 5th or 6th, think he has some really good tools and a very smart guy.)

3. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Yeah, but he does still have that killer instinct.

4. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

Nah George was or is good but JPP was clearly the Xfactor Run and pass rush and he made all the big plays.Also Jpp sometimes played DT.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar