Lions @ Titans Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

The only plays he makes is for the other team.

2. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Munch needs to pull chuck Cecil....... I mean Gray into his office right after the post game prayer.

3. ProfessorD

ProfessorD Starter

I didn't see the last min of reg.(cause I thought the game was over) but mike keith said that the last two scores were on a prevent d with some of the starters out, So they could play more safteys and what not. If this is true we can't be too hard on the D for letting them back in the game. I hate prevent D cause it always prevents the team running it from winning. Special teams was awsome shy of givving up the onside when you know its comming.

4. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

We were in prevent D the entire game with the safeties always 30 yards downfield. Mike Keith was just trying to be nice and positive about it

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Well, what I meant was, it doesn't seem like any Lions fans were in here talking smack before (and during) the game (like say, the Chargers and Patriots fans). I certainly wouldn't expect them to show up now.

6. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

what are you talking about? you just quoted one..

7. EC2k BOP

EC2k BOP Starter

Congrats on the win.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Why is that your profile pic? Want me to cry?

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

steer fan

10. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Are you kidding me? THAT WAS THE DESIGN OF THE PLAY!!! Munchak and Palmer are breaking barriers with their moronic plays!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar