Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Lions @ Titans Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 22, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 12 users.
  1. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,129
    People complain that CJ doesn't get any tosses or outside runs. First run of OT is a toss and CJ reverses field and losses eight yards. Awesome.

Play maker.
    Bonky and Scarecrow high five this.
  2. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,461
    Someone please come pick me up from the ER..
  3. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $84
    This was my first thought as well.

Someone in another thread actually had the nerve to say we should not pitch the ball to CJ. Well, we probably shouldn't be pitching it to him.....
  4. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,155
    Happened to me. I just have it through my DirectTV box, not PS3. It cutoff, but then came back on 20 seconds later.
  5. Obie09 Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $5,876
    Was the blocking on the toss side there? I'm assuming he was about to get hit for a -5 yard loss so he decided to cut back instead of losing 5 for sure or he's just an idiot and didn't follow through with the play which is entirely possible. I missed both of his OT runs.
  6. V-MAN I still believe

Moolah:
    $836
    We won.... But omg.

Our coaching staff apparently can not adjust on the fly. If not for big plays on special teams and defense(when it counted i guess). We lose this game badly.

I don't understand how J.Gray thinks..... In comes a backup and we play him like hes
    Stafford.... no blitzes at all.... and in OT we play our LB's 10 yards back on the snap for pass coverage. Pure luck we won this game.

Then they play their LB's close to the line to stop Locker from running and what do we do..... we don't take advantage of the middle of the field.... Our coaches need to look at this game film very closely and understand that we HAVE to adjust to the openings they give us.

We won..... thank goodness.
  7. titansrule00000 Starter

Moolah:
    $2,148
    I think the offensive line looked much better Velasco was crushing Suh, I think cj is the problem he sucks we need to bench him. The defense was good until the end I cant believe they blew a 14 point lead in a minute. They were exhausted and had been on the field forever but thats no excuse! I think we can get going now Locker played great, overall we looked much better until the last few minutes lol
    JCBRAVE high fives this.
  8. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,129
    We shouldn't be giving it to him period. Sprinkle in a run here and there to catch the defense off-guard, but that's it.
    JCBRAVE high fives this.
  9. DownSouthPlayer Starter

Moolah:
    $6,456
    I wish we could put away game early, Texans done pretty much beat the Broncos in the 1st Q.
  10. titansrule00000 Starter

Moolah:
    $2,148
    What a nailbiter! Im so happy we won keep it up titans!