Lions @ Titans Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

If you are online during the game, post your thoughts here or, if the server gets bogged down, head to the chat room by clicking the "chatrooms" menu option on the bottom. The chatroom will not work with iPads or mobile phones.

Remember, everyone viewing/posting in this thread may bog down the server. The chatroom may be the better option if you experience long server delays.

Attached Files:

2. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

I hope we score points!

Yay Titans! Hold 'em to under 40!

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Agreed, I'll call it a blessing if we can hold the Lions to under 30 points. I am expecting Pettigrew to light up our LB's and Safeties and Megatron to make our CB's look like pop warner players. After this week we just have one more game that we can already say will be brutal before we get to somebody we think we might have a chance against.

4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

**** is it sunday??

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I say we get the win this week. Surprise **** happens in the NFL and Munch should know Schwartz well enough to put up points.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

If you're needing a TE in FF, pickup Pettigrew.

7. TitanT

TitanT Pro Bowler

I'm hoping the Lions are at the Southern Music & Food Festival and forget to go to the game.

8. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

We'd still lose. CJ would likely get turned around and run through our end zone and wind up giving the Lions a safety.

Titans lose 2-0.

9. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Just keep Stafford under 70-75% completions...we are going to give Browns fans some sense they are not so bad if we keep playing like crap.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I'd put money on Stafford to do better than Taylor Heinicke did today.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar