Lions looking to trade for starting-caliber WR.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by pettso, Aug 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pettso

pettso Starter

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Megatron, Suh, and Bush.

:troll:

Those are the only players on that team I would even want. Lions suck.

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I saw this earlier and thought about making the thread and decided against it.

Because Nate is Locker's go to guy and Britt is capable of having a Megatronesqe season.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

They should give Titus Young, Mike Williams or Charles Rogers another shot :crazy:

5. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Maybe Herman Moore can come out of retirement

6. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

That would be nice. I use to think I was him back when I played Middle School football. I just wasn't long, lanky and slow with big ears, so I had to settle with Frank Sanders, Chris Sanders, Michael Westbrook and Joey Galloway lol.

7. pettso

pettso Starter

Yeah, honestly, I don't think I'd be willing to trade Britt this year. If he plays as well as I think he should, he'll be more valuable next year (after a tag).

I'd be willing to part ways with Washington for the right price, but my guess is we won't be able to get anything better than a 5th round (maybe a 4th if we're lucky), which doesn't make sense to me.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

We should trade Justin Hunter for their first round pick. Rumor has it we jumped in front of them because they were primed to take him.

We'd probably get a top-15 for what was essentially the 33rd pick.

Just sayin...

• High Five High Five x 4
  9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I would be willing to trade Wash, IF he wasn't Jake's security blanket right now. Right now he is worth more than what he would demand to us. Personally, I would not even look at anything less than a 2nd rounder, and no way teams make that trade.

10. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Trade Britt to Sea for Antoine Winfield. Our second CB controversy would be solved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar