Lions host us in 4 days!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Nov 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingTitan

KingTitan aka CRONUS

Nah, they wore themselves out running down the field after the Jets who were on their way to TDDDDDDDDDDs!

They had to go in for oxygen treatments. Probably won't be ready for Thursday cuz Detroit is at 581 above sea level and Nashville is 550. That's 31 feet higher! No way they'll be ready. :tongue: puff! puff!

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

My thanksgiving dinner is put off until 5:00 to make sure that neither relatives nor cooking interfere with the game. I need a good confidence booster after yesterday.

3. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

agree 100%, hate this feeling right now. All i have to say is, i dont want a win by a field goal or touchdown Thursday, I want the Titans to completely dismantle the Lions and embarrass them. If we dont hang it least 30 on them and hold them to 10 points or less we deserve to lose. I want this game to be over by halftime....

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Should be similar to the chiefs game. The lions just don't have a good team and our offense is better than their defense and our defense is way way better than their offense.

After we win 34-10 we won't be down from this game all will be right with the world again..

5. Toly

Toly Free your mind

A loss to the Lions looks inevitable now. I think it would be cool if the Titans lose this game... then they would be really under the radar like many people wanted on this board.

Seriously though, blowing out a winless team like the lowely Lions is not going to make the current issues with the Titans go away. It's probably not even a good thing that they get to play the Lions now.

6. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

No it wouldn't be cool..
    i doubt any fan would want us to fall that low under the radar.

7. Canadian Titan

Canadian Titan VY & CJ = New SM & EG

I'll be at the game wearing a throwback jersey!!! :lol:

I'm so glad the game will be indoors!

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Depends if we win through good play or just Lion ineptitude.

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

The game with the Lions is going to be very close. The Titans will eek it out. Then everyone will be talking about how bad the Titans really are.

10. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

We need to show the rest of the league we are back to running.

We need to pound the ball down the field and murder the Lions on defense. Let people see that we are mad and out for revenge. we need to win 48 to 10.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar