Linebackers

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by razordaman, Sep 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Linebacker would be the one group I haven't complained about on defense this season. Griffin is out there getting little boyed and our D-Line was non-existent last game and you choose to start a thread about the linebackers??

Do you work with our coaching staff?

2. razordaman

razordaman Starter

and who covers the TEs that are dominating this excuse for a team??? Outside Lbs and where would ours be? chasing them....teams are watching tape and its like taking candy from a baby. Not one lb can cover

3. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

Remember why McCarthy slipped so far.....

He's a beast when he's on the field....

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

You didn't see Griffin chasing down Rosario three times in the endzone today? He flat out ran right by him. Find something else to complain about.

5. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Witherspoon actually had a very good day. I saw Ayers make some nice hits also. The group missed Mccarthy today. I'm more worried about our DL & DB's than our LB's.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar