Line up CJ at WR and give Ringer and Harper more carries.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Ai2Ai, Oct 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ai2Ai

Ai2Ai Starter

It's obvious CJ isn't getting it done. Put him at WR and see what he can do because our WR's look like garbage. And it's not like our running game can get any worse. Time to mix things up!

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I expect a lot of dismissive replies to this thread but it's actually not a bad idea. Be worth a shot at least. Let's face it.... we're entering the half-way point of the season and the run game looks just as bad, if not worse, than it did week 1. Time to try SOMETHING new.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

"But we have the best RB in the NFL"

4. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Agreed. I said the same thing in another thread. I mean why not? It's not like either of the other 2 backs can play worse than CJ at RB and it's not like CJ can play any worse than Hawk or DW at WR

5. amy

amy Starter

No, we HAD the best receiver in the NFL. Right now I'm thinking the entire OL is the brunt of Hassle's ire and that is not a good thing. The last thing we need is bad feelings in the locker room. On the other hand, someone has to tell them just how awful they are. But like I said in another thread, it's just really hard to fix dumb, and that's what I think is the problem. :sad2:

6. TitanT

TitanT Pro Bowler

I think cj may like to catch the ball but I don't think he is too interested in blocking for Ringer.

7. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Too bad CJ can't catch or run a route either.

8. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Honestly we might as well, the couple of times he has lined up at WR it's resulted in decent plays. Plus it's what Buffalo tried to do with CJ Spiller and they seem to like the results so far. He's still there. We really can't get any worse.

Also none of our receivers can catch right now, so if CJ drops a couple who cares.

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

This looks and sounds interesting but I have seen several times when CJ could not get separated from a linebacker and top that with his already suspect hands......no thanks.

Again, we can still make the playoffs, no need to do anything THIS drastic until later in the season and we know we will not get there.

10. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

But could he get open? He really isn't that fast anymore.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar