Limewire/iTunes help

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Tru Blu, Nov 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tru Blu

Tru Blu Hit Em Harder

i just downloaded the newest version of limewire but every song i download goes straight to my itunes, can i fix it so it does not go to itunes after being downloaded?

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

people still use limewire?

3. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

delete itunes and i promise it won't go there anymore

4. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

don't use limewire, it will install malware in the background of your PC and you will be royalled F'ed. Download your music off of bittorrent, then virus scan it after download.

You can go into windows, assuming thats what you are running change the file associations.

5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Check you settings, you might have the downloaded music getting saved in the same folder as your itunes. Therefore iTunes picks up that there is new music and will add it.

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

The sooner they make bittorent illegal the better..

7. World Peace

It won't ever be illegal. ever. Atleast not in America. It's the net neutrality bill in congress that may do something but there is no way that passes. You just can't have 80 year old men trying to legislate something they have no clue about. Bit torrent itself will never be illegal, but what regulating the internet so that you won't be able to access this will content is on the table. If it passes, people will show up to DC with pitchforks and torches and hackers (yes, the people you see at DefCon) will have already circumvented the system in place.

8. World Peace

This is how the internet will work is the net neutrality bill is passed. Do you really want this:

[​IMG]

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Not saying the it's on the government's radar - but it still allows a channel of outright thievery and I've personally lost hundreds of dollars this year because of it. Thank god for the kids that still prefer music in its collectable form...

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Uh, you're barking up a different tree brutha..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar