Lil Vick

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by dman050586, Jan 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

I think you guys are confusing him with Michael. He has not dominated at Virginia Tech like his brother did... in fact, he has only been good. Talent wise, he is still not in the top 5 quarterbacks in this draft. Throw in his IQ level and he drops to the slot right below Rick Clausen's retarded monkey.

2. Bennett83

Bennett83 Guest

Nothing worse than being called a color.......:kiss:

3. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

:ha: :ha: :ha:

4. TitansCountry25

TitansCountry25 Veteran

Maybe He Could Be Pacmans Roomate

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i can see the smoke billowing from under the door now...

6. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

my take on marcus

ok this is my opinion on the kid

he grew up around here from where i am from, the hampton roads area...

he did just as good or better than his brother while in high school and looked to be a future star following his brother @ tech and then onto the nfl but...

i guess the bad side of college life took him over for the worst and everything went wrong for him, now dont get me wrong i am not defending lil vick in anyway because all of this crap fell on himself and only has himself to blame, but i do feel bad for the kid in a way, he had everything to live up too including his brothers rep and he failed. he could have been a star @ tech with all the kids i know that play ball up there. but thats all you would hear kids talk about around this area, "mick n marcus vick", a lot kids looked up to both of them for inspiration, especially mike.

but now marcus has just about failed in kids and adults eyes around here...last night he was arrested for pulling a gun on 3 people out in suffolk @ a mcdonalds because a group of guys(thats atleast what im hearing from my people) tryed to talk to the woman he was with and to get her to come over to them and leave marcus and well quite frankly, marcus got a little angry and showed them who the hell he was and he wasn't playing around at all and then the police were called and he has wound up in trouble once again, its a shame though that this kid can't get his head right and do something positive for himself, he had everything in life, the money and riches of his family and brother, you should see the cars he drives and the house he lives in out in suffolk, its rediculously huge, but oh well i guess, somebody needs to teach marcus right from wrong and get a new set of friends because from what i hear, he doesn't hang out with the right crowd @ all which may have lead to some of these things he did.

good luck to marcus

and someone please help him get back to his dream of following his brother or just even a normal life of a 21 year old

http://home.hamptonroads.com/stories/story.cfm?story=97878&ran=93331&tref=po

7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

maybe Marcus and Clarett can get on the same CFL team

8. Titantonic

Titantonic Camp Fodder

Criminal Football League? :brow:

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:ha:

althought you'd get some fair decent teams.

10. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

So basically he's been spoon fed his entire life, has more athletic ability than millions of people can ever dream up, chooses to waste it all... then when given another chance... and another... and another... and another... he still doesn't get it, but we should feel sorry for him and just hand him millions of dollars anyways ?

IMO hand me the millions of dollars and I can play scout team qb.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar