Lil Vick

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by dman050586, Jan 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dman050586

dman050586 Starter

this guy is just retarded and cant stay out of trouble... not only did he get kicked off the team but i just heard that he turned himself in 2 the cops.. this guy will not b drafted, he is 2 much of a troublemaker. any1 think the same?

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

it's a damn shame too, because he's already a better passer than michael.

3. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

My boy told me he pulled out a gun in McDonalds. It ain't official, but will be soon.

4. KobeChaz

KobeChaz Guest

Wow! Guy's elevator must not reach the top! He will definately not be drafted this year if this is true!

Well, it's official now. Top story on Espn.com at 4:16 pm est.

5. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

What a maroon... he already probably wasnt going to get drafted, now he wont even get signed as a FA.

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

7. CanadaTitan

CanadaTitan Guest

if hes there in round 6 and 7 id take him regardless, im sure he can be corrected, hes too much of a talent to pass up so late

8. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

crazyyyyyyyyy

9. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Duke is messed up. Seriously, how many oppertunities did he get, and how many times has he screwed up?

I don't care how talented he is, I don't want him on this team. I'd be shocked if anyone touches him.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

can we say Oakland.

And of all places to pull a gun, you goto McDonalds? Doesn't he know Ronald packs heat with his posse - Hamburglar et al

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar