Likely first round targets by position?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by GLinks, Mar 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dude, it aint gotta be all offense, we need some cb FS lb and de, but that o line is just flat out boring... :ha:

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

he's a d-lineman.

3. talldrinko

talldrinko Guest

book wr in the 1st

1.I like bowe best ran 4.40 in pro day ,greta blocker will go across middle,jarrett usc connection great red zone reminds me more of chris carter than mike williams.meachem best deep threat with ut connection but with fish loving the running game ,bowe will be another hines ward blocking,hes also good in red zone.
    2.i dont think secondaryas big a need as yall seem to think,we just added harper,plus we are bringing in another fa safety,wish we would get hamlin.
    ok say pacs suspended ,we may tradehim for a 2nd but we will not just release him for nothing ,if hes gone for 4 games hes still worth a 2nd.we have
    harper,finnegan & hill & maybe pac we are set at cb,also with what clement got pacs a bargain signed for 3 more years alot of teams will risk a 2nd for him.at safety we have hope,lt,hopefuly lowery or fuller could bench him.
    2nd round we go de or dt tank tyler dt,anthony spencer de,q moses,& maybe even ndame de & j harrell if he drops due to injury also we could use 1 of our 4th rd picks to move up in 2nd.

4. haha wow... but once u get down to it, they are all the same lol

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

6. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

No way I would ditch Pac for anything less than a 1st. He's still got a lot of years (assuming he avoids prison) and has shown he is a premier corner.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar