Lienart Publicity/ McNair Timing

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by GoTitans3801, Apr 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Ok, now I'm just reaching...

Anyone think this could have been timed by the FO so that Lienart's workout was downplayed, either because they like or don't like him? If they LOVED him, but didn't want to create a stir, this could be a smokescreen if they were planning on getting rid of McNair anyway... any other crazy theories on this?

2. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

I think it's possible, but i think it's more of a strategy by Bus Cook to get Mcnair more $ and more attention....

3. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

The Titans seemed to love Leinart (Wow, what a suprise :rolleyes:). I agree with DDC, it's a smoke to try and raise McNairs value, both with the Titans as well as other teams.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

no i dont think it was timed in conjunction with Leinart's workout.

5. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

I think its a smokescreen, but it has nothing to do with Leinhart... I think its to distract fans from wondering why Cory Fleming wasnt playing in Colorado Saturday night!!!

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I think it could have been. Think diabolical super genius.
    [​IMG]

7. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

No planning there. The USC pro day/Titans visit and the start of the offseason conditioning program are not things they could control. Maybe take advantage of, but I buy into the "Bud went wild" idea more than anything else.

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

can't they start their off season conditioning on any day they choose?
    They could have planned this out months in advance like d-day on Normandy.

[​IMG]

9. ya maybe.... how is it that u have a picture for everything, do u go out and look them up cause that would take a long *** time to post

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

It doesn't take long at all.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar