Lewan Talks Home Field Advantage

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Sep 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansfaninKY

TitansfaninKY Starter

Knocking someone out cold "for 10 min" is far worse than someone getting too rowdy at a game. That sets a horrible example for a kid. Call security like an adult and have them deal with it. No need to resort to violence. You should be ashamed. The guy that hit him should be in jail

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. rekirts

rekirts Starter

His penalties have been down as well this year. Can't remember any signature "hands to the face" call on Lewan so far. Hes playing elite. If I had to buy a jersey I'd probably get his atm.

I'm not going to fault the guy for playing through the play. There was no whistle on the play and hes an aggressive guy. Looks dumb when you slow it down but hes just playing his style. He wasn't targetting a guy who beat him or something he was just playing through the play.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Totally agree....

how many times have ratbirds scrapped the scrum late without a flag - EVERY DAMN PLAY that's how many!

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

the nazi like atmosphere from a few years ago has lessened... which is a good thing. Titan fans getting tossed for standing and yelling when the team is on D is unacceptable. Zero doubt some people were using this 'policy' in a punitive way

back in the day my voice would be sh*t till thursday from yelling and screaming for hours... not so much anymore. I refuse to do any more than bang an empty chair on third down, and then only if the Titans are within 1 score... So only once or twice a game - LOL

5. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

He is even talking outside the radio show?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar