Lewan Talks Home Field Advantage

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Sep 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I'm just happy Lewan knows the deal.

Right now, too many PSLs are owned by scalpers. I see different opposing fans around me each week.

I totally blame the Titans for allowing scalpers to buy PSLs. Many of these were abandoned and the Titans sold them to ticket companies. Good luck getting them back into the hands of dedicated Titans fans.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. meekmode

meekmode Starter

That sure changed quickly lol.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
  3. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

i was saying more for a point. 60 40 when ur team is undefeated is a joke

• Troll Troll x 1
  4. TitanJeff

Lots of Peyton love at the time. I can imagine maybe 30% because of him.

That, and the Steelers that year, were the only games the opponents put 30% in the stadium and we beat them both.

You can't blame fans who have been with this franchise since '99 to dump their tickets when you get something similar to what we got Sunday.

I sold two season tickets I have but made sure it was to a Titans fan. I have no control if he wants to make some money back by selling to a Packers fan in a few weeks.

If the Titans continue to suck at home, I might sell mine too.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. TitanJeff

I've not given a BS out in months so don't take it personal.

It does piss me off when people who put no money into this team spout off about fans at the game.

6. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

I was at the Xmas game when we were rumored to wear the red jerseys. It wasn't exactly packed, and we were winning back then. And I am a former PSL owner. I feel I can comment.

7. The Toddster

The Toddster New Guy from Lurkerville

This.

I was at the Steelers game that year and several calls to the post-game show were complaints about one quarter of the crowd being Steelers fans. Anyone who thinks that stadium wasn't overwhelmingly pro-Titan in '08 needs his head examined.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

i applaud you for selling them to titans fans. Mad respect. Last week at the game I had titans fan to tell me to sit and calm down on defense. Thats also part of the problem. everyone should be up making it impossible for the d to hear

9. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Coliseum

I remember hearing the ground shake... Now that was Home ******* Field.

Teams knew they were coming in for war and often left battered, bruised and with a big fat L to top it off...

Air (RIP) lighting it up and being a true warrior... Eddie running over people... The Bull cleaning up loose ends... The Freak going crazy... D-Mase before he became a *****... The Freak going crazy some more... Ol'steady Whycheck... Shake Rattle and Rolle... Nasty 'pile moving' OL drafted in rounds 3+ and coached up by a HOF'er (b/c that is what we could do)...

Damn... LP and Nissan have been some dark, DARK times for us fellas.

• High Five High Five x 5
  10. titanchamps

titanchamps Starter

I yelled myself hoarse at the Oakland game from the north end zone. It was a pretty loud Titans crowd during Raider possessions, I thought. I usually cuss, too. It's football. Sorry, people who bring their conservative little families to games. I'm going to swear.
    The opponent's fans usually pipe up when the game has been decided; maybe that makes it seem like there are more there than there really is. But, yeah, I'm really over Titans losing at home.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar