Let's trade Mettenberger to the Jets for DE Wilkerson

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanUpB4UGO, May 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanUpB4UGO

TitanUpB4UGO Starter

Are you freaking kidding? Fitzpatrick got 2 Head Coaches fired in 2 seasons! He's so eratic that it's maddening. One week he looks like a legit starter and the next week he's throwing more INT's than Kim Kardasian has had husbands.

And you are the clueless sort, trying to claim Mett is better than Murray. Mett only got to play because the staff was tired of Locker always getting hurt. He was drafted in the 6th rd for a reason, and that is far more than just an ACL injury. Need I remind that Murray was drafted BEFORE Mettenberger, and to a team NOT in need of a QB!

Furthermore, Murray head to head, beat Mettenberger out of the starting job at Georgia, and Murray was a 4yr starter and put up bigger numbers than Mettenberger did. He also got his team closer to an SEC Title (5yds from beating Bama a few years ago) and National Championship than Mettenberger ever did.

If you want to start hurling sharp-tongued remarks at others, you best at least have your damn facts straight. Cause you sound like you know as much as the kid in your avatar. Now take your silly-arse routine and get somewhere else with it.

#51 TitanUpB4UGO, May 16, 2015
    Last edited: May 16, 2015
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  2. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Who would be stupid enough to do this?

Wilkerson is a proven commodity, while Mett isn't.

I wish the Jets would pull this trade off, but no way in hell would this happen on the Jets point of view.

You lose credibility with this nonsense.

3. TitanUpB4UGO

TitanUpB4UGO Starter

Obviously there are plenty enough folks who think otherwise. I wouldn't if I were them, but then again...some idiots like Climer of the Tennessean were saying the staff thought Mettenberger was a poor man's Tom Brady. That's obviously rubbish, but if the Jets think he's got potential like many fans do, then who knows?

Plus, I did mention that we might have to give up something else in return...but that all depends on whether or not they like him as a starter.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

If the Jets wanted Mett, they would've offered us a 6th or 7th round pick in the draft. Being that it didn't happen, there's no way they will trade one of their best defensive players for an unproven QB.

5. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I would take Grayson over Mett

6. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

we woulda laughed off a 6 or 7 for mett if it was offered. literally died at the table laughing type of thing.

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar