Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Lets trade Chris "It Aint My Fault" Johnson

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Sep 21, 2012.

?

Do you want to see Chris Johnson traded?

Yes 23 vote(s) 74.2%
Yes 8 vote(s) 25.8%
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 10 users.
  1. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,634
    Why do they do this?
  2. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $8,233
    Is this a serious question? Why do the media like to make big stories? lol Serious question, are you really still the same guy that posted under your username last year?
  3. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,289
    Calm down, doctor, now's not the time for fear. That comes later this Sunday for Titan fans when CJ is carrying the ball again.

Correction: Now's the time for fear.
  4. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $8,233
    I would have publicly called out the media over running that lol preseason story. CJ could have easily exposed them for lying to try to make a big story at his expense.
  5. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,634
    CJ sucking is no longer a big thing, everyone knows he's terrible.

Since you disagree with some of what Ive been saying, let me ask you, what do you see when CJ has the ball in his hands??
  6. Iron Lion Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $44
    Sorry guys didn't know it happened that way. That's a scumbag move even by the media's standards.
  7. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $8,233
    defenders closing in on him and Offensive linemen looking back with a "Oh dammit!" look on their face as he's hit in the backfield. AGAIN!!!!!!!!
  8. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,634
    He runs scared, I can't support that sh*t, sorry, not on my team.
    Ensconatus, SawdustMan and GoT high five this.
  9. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $8,233
    Okay. I'd just point out that you likely would have felt the same way about him in 2009 if the O-Coordinator and offensive line were the same then. Then again, he might have had 30-35 yards rushing by now if that were the case. lol
  10. Iron Lion Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $44
    I looked over his Twitter... did not see this "peeseason." Saw the "lol preseason" on 11 August.

Also I am curious if any of you know what's up with why he's always jerking his head around randomly all the time...