Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Lets trade Chris "It Aint My Fault" Johnson

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Sep 21, 2012.

?

Do you want to see Chris Johnson traded?

Yes 23 vote(s) 74.2%
Yes 8 vote(s) 25.8%
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 10 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $20,488
    Im thinking the Titans do NOT introduce the O sunday - lol

Im thinking the Titans do NOT introduce the D sunday - lol

looks like an excellent week too recognize the Titans Radio network
    Kaeotik high fives this.
  1. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $15,185
    Even with those 3 teams you named, I'm sure they'd much rather be 'throw it all over the field' teams. They just don't have the QB's to do it (aside from possibly the Ravens with Flacco).

You hit the nail on the head with your first sentence. Teams don't build around RB's anymore. It's a passing league. We were just one of the two last teams stupid enough to give absurd deals to the most easily replaceable position on offense. But at least the Vikings are getting some return on their investment.
    Scarecrow high fives this.
  2. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,487
    I forgot about the Vikings

So you have 4 out of 32.

But my point still stands
  3. Iron Lion Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $44
    CJ lost me when he posted "preseason lol" on Twitter. Of course the games don't count, but it is practice, it should be taken very seriously. It is more than practice, it is an enhanced practice. I'm starting to wonder if he survived on talent up to this point but just has a bad work ethic.

I know I'm an outsider, so being critical here might not be perceived well. But trust me I'm not trolling, just giving an honest opinion.
  4. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,630
    Works for me

Always nice to hear a new opinion
  5. steverife Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,931
    I think I "get" CJ, but things would be a lot easier for him if he would keep his mouth shut sometimes.
  6. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,289
  7. Obie09 Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $5,879
    OH MY GOD. CJ never said "lol preseason" in that context. he tweeted had a good peeseason game got my feet wet" then noticed he said pee season when a bunch of people replied to him so he tweeted again and said "lol preseason". You fell for the media taking that out of context just like many others did. The media takes every opportunity to make CJ look worse than he actually is, and it's not like he needs the help.
    GoT and Kaeotik high five this.
  8. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $8,233
    Then perhaps you would like to know that his previous tweet was this "It felt good to get my feet wet in the peeseason."

He then followed with "preseason lol"

See how the media does? See how you bought into it?
  9. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $8,233
    Beat me to it Obie! Can't believe our fans are just falling right in with the media's CJ bashing.