Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Lets trade Chris "It Aint My Fault" Johnson

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Sep 21, 2012.

?

Do you want to see Chris Johnson traded?

Yes 23 vote(s) 74.2%
Yes 8 vote(s) 25.8%
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 10 users.
  1. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,527

Yes. You're exactly right, this RB's strength is definitely NOT running the ball. Unfortunately he can't block and has hands made of stone, too. I could see him flourishing in a system where he rides the bench and lets someone who gives effort get some playing time.
    Titans Eternal, SawdustMan and GoT high five this.
  2. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,129
    That's not that bad, Bud has deep pockets. I thought it would be much more than that. He's got to go. We can use his contract money elsewhere, and get a runningback who actually tries.

Too bad there's not any great FA RBs (Bernard Scott, Felix Jones, Rashard Jennings, Reggie Bush, Chris Ivory, DJ Ware, Shonn Green, Mendenhall) -- Looks like we'll be filing our RB hole in the draft. Luckily there is some talented backs this year, and you can normally get stud RBs in Rd2-4
    Obie09 high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,615
    just need a big body that can chip a blitz
    Obie09 high fives this.
  3. Obie09 Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $5,876
    lol considering he ran the ball almost 6000 yards in his first 4 seasons I'm pretty sure it's a strength of his when he's in the right system. If he was on a team that had even bottom level NFL blocking and allowed him to make moves in the second level like Houston he'd probably have 150-200 yards right now.
  4. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,129

Our 2013 2nd round pick.
  5. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,527
    Oh, we're judging a player's current worth by the last four seasons now? Whether we're the wrong system or not, CJ is worthless here. He cannot run or catch very well. Whatever the excuse is, running the ball is not CJ's strength. He has no strengths that he's shown in the ONLY season that matters at present, (THIS SEASON). Prove me wrong.
    GoT high fives this.
  6. Obie09 Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $5,876
    Yes if you're saying he can't run, when he has clearly run more yards than almost any RB in 5 years, then that's obviously wrong. This year he can't run which is because of a multitude of reasons. He doesn't fit on this team, he drops balls, he's regressed some, The o-line is the worst in NFL history, he's hit in the backfield on 50% of his carries for losses. You're talking about a small scat back getting hit behind the line on more carries than he isn't and expecting him to have good yardage totals. It's unrealistic. If he was doing his job better he could have a better YPC and game totals but it would still look awful with 2.3YPC and less than 75 or 80 yards after 3 games.
  7. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,360
    This OLine stinks but theyre not the worst ever. CJ might be though
  8. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,436
    CJ looked mighty slow yesterday. He had 2 chances to break a long run when he broke it to the outside. His speed is officially gone.
    Parking Lot B high fives this.
  9. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,360
    Its been gone dude. So sad too. I really liked the idea of Kenny Nate Kendall Jared and CJ as weapons for Jake.