Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Lets trade Chris "It Aint My Fault" Johnson

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Sep 21, 2012.

?

Do you want to see Chris Johnson traded?

Yes 23 vote(s) 74.2%
Yes 8 vote(s) 25.8%
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 10 users.
  1. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,369
    Because he still sucked. Had a couple decent runs but then almost blew the game for us in OT by running backwards.
    JCBRAVE high fives this.
  2. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $216,026
    He could. If we linned up in shotgun he could get 10-12 carries and a bunch of dumpoffs and be great i think. He just sucks having to sort things out, let him run thru 4-5 guys by spreading things out for him with multiple WRs.
    CJtheBeast high fives this.
  3. Riverman Raise the Wrath

Casey
    Moolah:
    $3,607
    I'm out on CJ now. I saw him fold MANY times yesterday. He had ONE, yes ONE, run off tackle for 3 yards that actually he appeared not to quit and fall down sideways on. The others he crumps passively to avoid injury.

He is a scatback at best. He has lost a step and a half. It is time take our lumps and jettison his baggage. He does NOT have elite speed any longer. Younger safeties and MLB are able to take appropriate angles now whereas they were not before. His glory days are over and we NEED a down-hill runner.
  4. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $216,026
    You got it
  5. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,155
    What's the penalty if we release Chris Johnson?

Nobody is going to trade for him.
  6. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $216,026
    Several millions of bonus money counted towards future caps. But its worth it IMO
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,504
    All pro-rated signing bonus becomes due. Since he's due $10 mil in base in '13, and his pro-rated SB is just over $6 mil ($10 mil total, $1.66 mil per), I don't see him around unless he's willing to restructure or does well the rest of this season.
  7. CalgaryTitansFan Starter

George 2
    Moolah:
    $1,919
    I'd be down for trading him. He's infuriating to watch run the ball. Stop dancing around and take what the D gives you on any given play. Even with our shitty oline, he should be doing better than he is, especially for that kind of money. I'd love to trade him if someone was willing to take the gamble.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,923
    lol

restructure

the little guy thinks hes still elite when it is obvious he would be lucky too get a roster slot anywhere except Tennessee
  8. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,858

hmmm... who does that remind of? :bliss: