Lets think Pro-Bowl for a while...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Oct 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

why is that a concern? now we have players around him who are playing well.

what concerns me is that our leading tackler is nick harper.

2. ezeblazin

ezeblazin Starter

^^^^It's not actually a concern as far as playing, but a concern of him making the pro bowl

3. bob45x32

bob45x32 Starter

H**l yeah..thats a big concern because theres only 2 reasons for how many tackles he has

1. Hes GREAT in run support (which he does a good job)
    2.He's allowing to many receptions (short or long)

Im willing to say its number 2 more than it is 1

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Pretty sure thornton is leading us in tackles...

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

as far as total tackles, but in solo tackles it's harper. that means he's making his tackles on an island.

http://www.nfl.com/teams/statistics?team=TEN

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

That's because teams are picking on Harper every week. Having your #1 receiver lined up on a #2 corner must be nice.

7. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

as for bulluck....the one year he did make the probowl he had baically one of his lowest tackle counts @ 135

only the year b4 did he have lower (not inlcuding his 1st and 2nd years b/c he wasnt full time starter).....tackles dont mean anything. he is still the heart of this defense and that helps his status....

and bulluck is great in run support....he doens miss many tackles reads the play quickly and gets there fast too..... what are u talking about... and he is also good in his pass defense too - some of teh best hands among any LB right now

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I can see Bulluck, Haynesworth, and Bironas making it. Nobody else. (even if they should) We get snubbed too often, and it wouldn't surprise me if Haynesworth is the only one to go this year.

9. ezeblazin

ezeblazin Starter

I don't know if that was directed towards me, but if it was, let me clarify my point.

Bulluck has been snubbed in the probowl every year, because non titans fans don't realize how good he is. Even when he has good stats.

So not having many tackles does not help an LB who gets snubbed every year.

I know he's great....he deserves to be a pro bowler every year. However, non Titans fans don't realize it, and he needs to have amazing stats to get in.

10. wg53

wg53 Starter

Finnegan, Haynesworth, KVB, Thornton, Bulluck, and Bironas.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar