Lets Talk Baseball

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by DCtitan49, Apr 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

This thread is for all the baseball fans out there that dont have a big market team that is in playoff contention every year, this is for teams like the Nationals, Rockies, Royals, Marlins, Reds, Devil Rays, and the Blue Jays. If i named your team above you have permission to post on this thread. :))

My team is the nationals, there lovable and i live in the DC area, so how can i not like them, i feel they are 1 or 2 players away from being a "team" to be reckoned with.

2. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

The Nationals are the worst team in baseball hands down. Kansas City is close but not as bad.

3. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

the nationals have the same record as KC, but the nats dont get a DH which i think is a load of bull, AL pitchers are girls.

4. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Another Nats victim, er uh, fan here. It'll be bad for this year, but when the Red Sox pitching staff earns more than triple your entire team salary, what can you do?

5. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

All I gotta say is, Tim Hudson for Cy Young baby.

6. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Well. The Giants would of been included in your list by the so called "Experts" who said the Dodgers Diamondbacks and Padres would all finish ahead of us. LOOKS like they were wrong. 10 game winnin streak baby!

7. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

So are you guaranteeing wins in the next two games? Because the Giants have only won eight straight.

8. texdude2006

texdude2006 Guest

Beckett has to be leading the AL Cy Young race at this point.

9. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

no one cares about the Giants, becasue everyone knows 75% of the roids come from ports in SanFran, thats how Bonds gets his hands on so many :ha:

10. Lone Star

Lone Star Starter

I'm an Astros fan. They signed Carlos Lee but they still can't hit when it matters. It doesn't matter who comes to the plate with RISP, three things are guaranteed. Pop-up, weak ground out, or the whiff. Been a problem for over two years now. That Everett, Ausmus, pitcher's spot in the lineup is brutal. Oh well, go 'Stros!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar