Let's talk about Colin Kaepernick

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TorontoTitanFan, Feb 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XO

XO Nevada Native

It is not out of the question but this board will explode lol. Then all casual fans everywhere will immediately hit the net to find who he is.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

He's going to feel like a fool if he doesn't go Round 1.

I have a feeling draft spots 25-33 are going to be hot. Especially if Locker, Dalton, Ponder, Mallett, and Kaepernick are all on the board then (which is very possible).. teams are going to be trading up like crazy.

I think the Raiders will trade to the late 1st for Kaepernick.

3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Deuce and I have a sig bet on whether Kaepernick gets drafted before or during/after round 4.

Since I'm clearly going to win, if anyone has any good sig suggestions PM them to me.

4. bkellyusa

bkellyusa Camp Fodder

I'm definitely a fan of Colin Kaepernick. He really sold me in the Senior Bowl primarilly because he played like he came to win the game more so than just show off. He may be the most promising "sleeper" I can remember. His abilies are still growing and he just looks like a guy wth a lot of promise and a lot of wind at his back.

Of the QB's we could possibly draft I like Kaepernick the best but I also like Andy Dalton followed by Ponder. Dalton I think is very consistent and Ponder is an interesting longshot. For different reasons Locker and Mallett are question marks for me.

I also think we can get a decent starter by shopping in the league. Of those mentioned commonly I like Orton the best. Kolb I think is still unproven and I just don't know why he is so highy regarded by some people. He might turn out to be a great QB but so far he hasn't shown enough so that I can feel good about him.

For a long shot I like Dan LeFevre who is a backup ii Cincinnati but looked very promising as a rookie with the Bears and has impressive stats as a college quarterback in the MAC conference.

I still think Rusty Smith is promising. I wouldn't give up on him just yet.

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Nice post! Welcome and post more often.

6. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

The Titans and Jaguars are "exceptionally" high on Kaepernick, according to Rob Rang of CBS. Story

I think if he's there in round 2, he's the pick. I hope the Titans don't feel like they need to trade the 2nd and a 3rd in order to move up to select him in the late 1st.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Just last week we were exceptionally high on Jake Locker. The misinformation is running rampant right now.

8. The Playmaker

9. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Ever since the Senior Bowl, every report about the QBs the Titans are interested in says Locker and/or Kaepernick. It's not a smokescreen. Those two are the QBs the Titans want.

10. The Playmaker

Oh I know that but I really doubt he goes #8. If we were to draft a QB there I would think Locker but that's just my opinion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar