Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Let's pursue Steven Jackson...... Who's with me?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Oct 5, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. dtm586 Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,248
    Id be all for this ... I'd like me some S-Jax. Kinda feel bad for the guy though - from everything I hear he's a really good dude. He's played on some awful Ram clubs for his entire career basically would like him to finish off his golden years in the NFL on a winner ... oh wait ... then Tennessee aint the answer
  2. cdubbs2121 Starter

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $4,458

For real. We've got a lot of blind posters if it isn't 100% obvious Jackson has been ran into the ground. The guy is cooked and hasn't done anything this season.
  3. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $216,091
    Clearly you didnt see him killing Arizona
  4. DownSouthPlayer Starter

Moolah:
    $6,456
    lets worry about our core group of guys and build a good franchise.

forget trying to plug in new guys all the time.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,406
    Not worth the money. Spend it on other areas and draft a big back.
  5. cdubbs2121 Starter

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $4,458
    76 yards is killing it? Clearly we've grown accustomed to no yards at rb this year lol.

Too old( in running back years) injuries have added up, and I'm not sure SJ is best locker room guy anyway. Rather draft one.
  6. RollTide All-Pro

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,891
    Thank you...
  7. RollTide All-Pro

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,891
    CJ's salary is $10M next year so does anybody honestly think we are going to pay any money at all for a complimentary back? A 30 year old guy no less.

And right now Jackson is not even the best back on that team. They have a kid Richardson who is out playing him.
  8. RollTide All-Pro

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,891
    Who are the dolts who said that Fisher was running Jackson in the ground? Clueless?

Jackson has not been that effective and the rams are throwing it more. They are also 3-2 but call fisher a crap coach. :shakehead:
  9. RollTide All-Pro

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,891

This guy in rd 2 would be the best option. If he is there. Lattimore will likely be the top back taken in the draft and we need to draft defense in rd 1.

FYI Steven Jackson 77 carries for a 3.5 yard average.

Richardson a late rd rookie has a 4.7 average there.

So no, Jackson is not being over worked and his production at age 29 does not make me want him for next year.