Let's hear it for CHRIS JOHNSON!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Nov 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

double post my bad

2. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

hahahaha

Vince did a great job on 3rd down that allow Cj to get more carries thankz to the long drives.Lets our rb's get in zinc.

VY kerry OR whoever is on at QB. keeping drives alive helps cj alot.

3. AH3

AH3 Rookie

Yeah, that and not being behind the whole game. So CJ can get a good amount of carries. And having VY making some key plays and being a running threat also made the defense play a little more cautiously I think.

All that said, CJ has some serious talent. He's my favorite player in the NFL and the most fun to watch too. Let's not forget the guys who help him out a ton with good blocking- our 5 up front and Hall. And even WRs and TEs who block. Hall had a solid block to spring CJ for his first TD.

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I wish that were true.. But no.

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

He did highjack that ball right out of Mercedes Lewis' paws though. The damn announcers didn't even say a word. It was like purse snatchin'

6. Doubleones

Doubleones Palatial Regalia

lets hear it for No Turnovers!!!!

7. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

And blocked that extra point. Just saying...

8. Jazzy Titan

Jazzy Titan yum yum eat em up

Ill just piggy back on this thread great job CJ usually as always. But a guy i was pretty impressed with now granted its only the jags but Rod Hood played well enough for us to consider him replacing harper even if harper gets healthy enough.

9. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Everyone played well as a team. Chris Johnson, Lendale, Vince, Rod Hood, The punter and returner (whatever thier names are) LoL. I am a little upset... Fishers seat has not cooled in my book. If he wasn't so stubborn, we could have had this performance earlier in the season and maybe have been a 4-3 (or better) team at this point.... but no Jeff Fisher's stubbornness is gonna cost us the season.

Again, Props to BUD ADAMS... and VY... I don't blame VY for coming out and ballin' on everyone... Think about this.. If he doesn't give the Titans a reason to keep him, no one will gonna give him 14 million next year. He's gonna play his heart out the rest of the season because 14 million is a number he won't ever touch again in his career unless he is superb the rest of this season

10. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

that's been his problem. He'll make a couple nice plays, but can't make an open field tackle to save his life. If I recall correctly, MJD burned him on both huge TD runs. I'm just pinpointing him because I saw him. The DL and LBs shouldnt have let him get that far.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar