Let's give Quinn Johnson credit!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Kaeotik, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

TAYLOR MFING THOMPSON

wait, wrong thread?

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I'd rather see Thompson in at FB. Dude's been crushing people.

3. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

That dude is putting hits out on MFers! Love it when I see him in.

4. SINCE 1979

SINCE 1979 Camp Fodder

this has to be the dumbest post ever,,,,,,nobody runs without blocks dahhhhhhhhh,,,,,

5. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Yes, you have made the dumbest post ever.

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. SINCE 1979

SINCE 1979 Camp Fodder

Yes he has lol

7. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

What the hell are you talking about? I'm one of the biggest CJ supporters on this site. Did you think this was an attempt to give someone else the credit for CJ's big game?

8. SINCE 1979

SINCE 1979 Camp Fodder

nope not at all,,what im saying is everyone who block for CJ should get credit,,,,

9. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

QJ played very very well yesterday, big props to him, he reminded me a lot of Hall too.

I got a question though, why did we not bring Hall back? That guy actually LIT up people ALL DAY, I remember posting so many videos from GameDay highlights... Just a pancake machine really...

Also FB is cheap anyway so I don't imagine they were looking to save money. Someone said a key fumble, really, that can't be the reason. Also Hall was more then decent in the passing game for a FB (towards the end he almost eliminated drops).

I don't mean to knock on QJ, but Hall did that on the regular for CJ... Plus I liked The Sarge, in general he was smart and well spoken compared the usual NFL'ers...

10. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Yet you claim my thread giving one of them credit for his improvement in his blocking is somehow dumb?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar