Lets cut CJ right now or trade him away for a 7th round pick!!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Oct 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

So he had a bad game but he still had a good game?

Stop living in the past. Elite CJ is long gone. Meet Father time buddy...

CJ was EFFECTIVE last night. Quit hating.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Some decent points. But how long do you give him to adjust? It's already been nearly a season and a half. We're paying him way too much money to sit around waiting for him to learn the position over again.

I guess it's easy to say from my sofa, but I just don't see what's so hard about just taking what you can get on every play. Doesn't seem like it should be that hard of an adjustment to make. See the hole. Run to the hole. Don't pitter patter. Don't try to bounce it outside the tackles unless the call plays for it or is completely blown up.

3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

ooooooooh. impressive. He had his best game of 5 games played against the Steelers. One of which he was splitting carries.

I swear, there's some kind of "record" broken every game if you want to take it that way.

Let's cpngratulate CJ on his good day. Let's not turn this into some historical landmark.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

CJGROUND.jpg

• High Five High Five x 5
  5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

The best way I can describe it is, most of the time, he runs timid. I don't get it because he looked like he'd run hard on one play and then hesitate IN A HUGE SEAM the next.

Sure, his quickness and speed have declined but stuff like hesitation is between the ears.

6. JCBRAVE

It's the turrets.

7. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

[​IMG]

What about 'em?

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. JCBRAVE

Yea I wasn't sure how to spell that..

9. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

Imagine how many yards CJ could get if he was allowed to use turrets.

10. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

You do realize one of those announcers was a pissed off ex steelers player right!?!? And you act like the CJ of old never had bad runs or bad plays. You act like he was god that could run for 220 yards every game lol. He just set the standard too high and now you average joe fans who dont know anything about football expect that everytime. One word for you guys CLUELESS!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar