Lets cut CJ right now or trade him away for a 7th round pick!!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Oct 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

This guy is done! There is no need for him according to 90% of people on this board. Haha but in all seriousness, the line played very well tonight and there were a few times I wish he just would have kicked it into high gear and ran straight when he had a crease. But I can't really complain being that he ran for his career high against Pitt. I still hate this zone running for his style of running, but maybe he is just now getting used to it.

2. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Can we cut you?

• High Five High Five x 7
  3. TitansWillWin2

Aww are your poor feelings hurt that CJ did good and our team won? I'm sorry you couldnt get what you want by having CJ suck and Titans still winning without him!

4. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I'm probably as big of a CJ fan as anyone here.

5. customtitan

customtitan Special Teams Standout

it never stops amazing me how people become player fans instead of team fans.... its like VY all over again.
    IMO CJ did nothing special lastnight, instead he ran like he should have been running all season, FORWARD!!!! several run plays looked very similar to other games but this time instead of dancing he went forward and took the 4-5 yards that were there.... amazing!!!
    he also without a doubt looks slower, he is not the elite talent he once was.... im sorry your man crush has come to earth but once you have a good cry life will go on punkin.
    im glad he's finally starting to figure this out and having some decent games, but lets not act like he just lit it up out there. i still think almost all other starting rb's in the league could have done just as well last night.... there was nothing "special" out there

• High Five High Five x 8
  6. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

After the game I've changed my mind about cutting or trading CJ unless we can actually get something besides a late pick for him. I still believe he won't be here next year but with Ringer out we might as well ride the season out and hope we can get decent production from CJ the rest of the way.

7. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

He's gone next year anyways.. forgot what his contract is for next year.. but no one would pay him that sort of money... much less anyone with less than 10 ypc... only way he'll stay on the team would be if he reconstruct his contract... with that said... bye cj!

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. TitansWillWin2

You do realize that SLOW rb had his career high against the steelers! Yeah dude he is a scrub! Washed up! He is still without a doubt the quickest guy on our team and on the field. He just has yet turned it into high gear! Because when he does get his lane he dances a little bit after he gets into the secondary! He will hit it hard one time and you will see!

9. TitansWillWin2

We have so much money it's not even funny. What we are paying him next year in reality is not that much.

10. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Career high in what category?!?!? Surely not rushing, he had 200 yard games in '09.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar