Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Lets be honest, why would Dumervil want to play for us?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PRAY IV M3RCY, Mar 17, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. PRAY IV M3RCY Rookie

Moolah:
    $820
    They had to release him because they were not willing to pay him 12 mill. However in releasing him around 4.8mill went against their cap i believe so right now the Broncos FO is fuming over what happened. I have heard that both sides want to move on from this situation.
    UrbanLegend3 high fives this.
  2. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,919
    Sorry to disappoint but there's been very little time for tv the last few days.I'm in an accelerated masters program and classes are on the weekends from 8:30am-5:30pm and after that I lift from 6-8. I also live with my GF so once I do get home there's very little opportunity for ESPN. You guys are my lifeline for now, sad as it may be.
    SATitan high fives this.
  3. Alzarius Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $23,546
    Why would Levitre?

$$$$$$
  4. PRAY IV M3RCY Rookie

Moolah:
    $820
    Can you be certain about that?
    cdubbs2121 and SlidePiece high five this.
  5. J Falk Starter

Moolah:
    $13,928
    He's going to want like 8 million, atleast(and someone will give it to him)...yes I'm certain we didn't offer him that kind of money because, as of right now, we don't even have that much money to spend.

Now, if we were to cut Amano, restructure Hass, and trade/cut Nate, and THEN offer him something, that would be a different story...but....
  6. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,919
    Ah, I see. Well sounds like we at least have a shot. I still think NE is a threat though.
  7. PRAY IV M3RCY Rookie

Moolah:
    $820
    So...we can come up with the money if we really wanted to. Just depends on how bad we want him.
  8. J Falk Starter

Moolah:
    $13,928
    You're right...but my whole point is that, as of right now, we don't stand a chance...

Like I just said, if we make them cuts it would be a different story...but we haven't, so again, we have no chance RIGHT NOW
  9. PRAY IV M3RCY Rookie

Moolah:
    $820
    Yea, but i would like to hear more concrete news that we are actually pursuing him.
  10. PRAY IV M3RCY Rookie

Moolah:
    $820
    So us being interested could just be pure speculation, because I mean why would we even try if we wouldnt stand a chance of offering him a competitive contract.