Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Let the alternate jerseys begin...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Deuce Wayne, Mar 27, 2012.

1. TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,664
    That Dolphins alternate is exactly the same as the one they have been wearing for years.

Come on, Deuce. I expected better than that from you.

We're going to see one team in new uniforms (Seattle) and a few new throwbacks. Nothing at all different from any other year.
  2. Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

McNair
    Moolah:
    $9,719
    This

Attached Files:

1 people high five this.
  3. Titaneers Ultimate Player

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,429
    even though this looks awesome... it also tells us they're still staying with the flaming thumbtack

....crap >.<
  4. RyansTitans Good to be back.

George
    Moolah:
    $67
    Kinda made me think of their old logo.

I still like this better.

[IMG]
  5. Titaneers Ultimate Player

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,429
    what a huge change..... they changed the color from blue to grey.... genius...
  6. RyansTitans Good to be back.

George
    Moolah:
    $67
    As for a new logo for us. I'm not sure if people would like this idea or not but I always thought our alternate logo was so much better than our main one. I did this awhile back. I combined our alternate with the flames of our main logo. I thought it looked pretty cool. Idk.

[IMG]
  7. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,590
    ^Not bad, but too vertical.

And TTF... this is quite a bit of changing for "just logos"... Multiply this by 3 next year and continue the cycle.
  8. TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,664
    If this much changes every year, it will be the exact same as it was during the Reebok years.
  9. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,537
    I like the Titans logo, do not want to change a thing about the uniforms, except making the dark blues the standard again in a year or two. Maybe in the minority here.
  10. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,769
    Do any of you know about branding? Cause I do, and let me tell you, changing the Titans logo would be dumb right now. It may not be loved by everyone, but it is recognizable, and relatively cool looking.

The only other pro team that you can compare it to is the Texas rangers, but theirs include words.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]