Lesser-known Free Agents

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by oochymp, Feb 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sledge

Sledge Guest

By week 8, or 15, depending on how the knee progresses

2. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Yup, and Eddie Drummond and Corey Bradford. That's a solid 1-2 punch, and they wanna see what Drummond can do with his speed at #3. Lions need help at MLB, Peter Sirmon? :yes:

3. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Redding was franchised. I'd love Steinbach, he's another dude with off-field problems, would take the heat away from Pac... :grrhee:

4. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

In each of his first three games we only had two players catch more balls, most only by one or two catches, only one player in one game had more than three more catches than Givens, in two of those games one was a TE, I wouldn't consider that 'MUCH better'. I know I didn't address the fourth game, but he got hurt and I don't really remember how much of the game he played, but I don't think it was much.

5. Titanmc

Titanmc Starter

Excuse me..sorry, I am surprised he did make the Pro Bowl

Game one Bennett..8 for 106 yards
    Game one Wade......5 for 76 yards
    Game one Givens.....3 for 27 yards

Game two Scaife....3 for 53 yards
    Game two Bennett..3 for 45 yards one TD
    Game two Givens....2 for 27 yards

Game three Bennett...5 for 84 yards
    Game three Scaife.....3 for 53 yards one TD
    Game three Givens....2 for 47 yards
    Game three Wade.....2for 17 yards

Total for WRs
    Benett........16 for 235 yards one TD
    Wade.......... 7 for 93 yards
    Givens........ 7 for 71 yards

Gee, you are correct very little difference in the first three games, Drew only had 9 more catches, 164 more yards and one TD, while Bobby only had the same number of catches and 22 more yards. Hardly any difference in production among WRs in those three games he played in and finished.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar