Leshaun Sims

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Maker_84, Sep 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

It'll be Ryan and Jackson on the outside in base, then Ryan will move to the slot with Sims and Jackson outside. Super excited to see how they do. If anyone can keep up with Marquise Lee its Adoree.

Honestly though, this week I'm far more concerned about Fournett and that defense.

2. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

I feel like Sims can certainly help and Searcy may be better in coverage than Cyprien. (I don't know that for a fact, just seems Searcy has been decent and that's not Cyps strength)

3. MariGOATa

MariGOATa Starter

I dont see what LeBeau seen with Cyprien to make him play the entire game vs Raiders last week. The guy looked horrible, granted its the first game but... I think Searcy will be a better fill in this week.

4. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

Not disagreeing that he was garbage, but did he give up any play in the passing game besides the one to Cooper? Not trying to argue the point, I just don't recall and I can't fault him for losing that mismatch.

5. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Carr was a perfect 4 for 4 throwing into Cyprien's coverage.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  6. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

Gross. Have Brown and Cyprien switch positions.

In his defense, the job of a SS in coverage isn't to break up passes, but stop progress afterwards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar