LeSean McCoy Invite Police To Game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Oct 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xhrr

xhrr Starter

I'm good friends with a bunch of Army guys from Erie and I went to school out near Pittsburgh.

2. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I know 2 that were in the Army (one may have been National Guard). I think it would be ok to name drop here, but Joe Lutz and Andy Wolfgang.
    I have some family that is closer to Pittsburgh in Johnstown and Indiana, PA.

3. HurrayTitans!

Had no idea what that was, just gave a look up. No, I wasn't there for that, missed it by about a week. Looks like I would have enjoyed it, not so sure on the wife and kiddos.

4. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Haha I think your fine. Both the guys I know are officers in the guard. I went to school at IUP. Small world.

5. HurrayTitans!

One of my best friends graduated there too. They play Edinboro in football, maybe not every year, but fairly regularly.

6. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Yep. The team had a kid drafted by the cowboys in the third rd back when I was a freshman. Never amounted to anything but he came back every now and then to get stupid drunk at our frat house haha.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. HurrayTitans!

I think the closest Edinboro had to an NFL player was in 2010, QB Trevor Harris was signed by Jax as an undrafted FA, but he didn't make it through training camp.

8. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Lots of good Jamaican food and music, what is not to like ;)

9. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

Way to go McCoy. Now win the game make sure the D gets 5 sacks.

10. JBC

JBC Starter

I wonder if he is just trying to make up for getting into a fight with some off duty cops this summer. Either way, it is a nice gesture. He is one of a few pro athletes holding out an olive branch, instead of creating more animosity through the media.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar