Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Leroy Harris shut JJ Watt down!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Deuce Wayne, Oct 1, 2012.

1. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,132
    Harris is our worst OL. Velasco has surprised me, but is still so bland.
  2. Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

GoTitans.com
    Moolah:
    $2,794
    Watts gets two sacks in one game against Harris and our entire defense only has like 2 sacks on the season and Leroy is beating his chest like Tarzan and trying to belittle the guy who got around him for those two sacks....hmm...what's wrong with this picture?
  3. Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

McNair
    Moolah:
    $5,557
    I do have to admit... watching this O line we got makes me miss the days of Zach Piller, Brad Hopkins, Benji Olson, Fred "Drive Killer" Miller... and the rotating door we had at center. To think, we used to cry about the bum we had at center. lol It changed every 2 seasons.
  4. titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $1,299
    Basic Bruce is a horrible Oline coach. Great players don't equal great coaches (Mike Singletary, Magic Johnson, Isiah Thomas, Art Shell, just to name a few).
  5. RTH Meh...

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $8,743
    I was - and still am - upset when we let Runyan go. I felt he was worth keeping.
  6. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $92
    hell, at this point im upset we let hartwig go.
    GoT high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,666

Runyan was an UFA and took slightly higher guranteed $s too sign with Philly
  7. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,274
  8. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $114
    Maybe he was talking about run blocking.
  9. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,018
    does anyone know who the blame falls on for the Locker play? The easy pick is probably harris but I think it might actually be Locker's fault. Usually when a defender goes untouched like that its because the QB had the wrong blocking read.
    CJtheBeast high fives this.