LenDale...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bulluck4dMVP, Oct 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

The RB question for the future is easy. Is CB our new dominate RB? NO! Is TH our future NFL dominate RB? NO! Is LenDale our new Eddie or Earl? DON'T KNOW! Only one way to find out, GIVE HIM 20-30 CARRIES A GAME. If he fails, we know we need to address starting RB in the off season.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i dont know about that. thanks to our defense's inability to stop the texans in the second half the game was close. i think fisher trusts travis more with the ball in his hands than lendale.

3. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

Why? Travis has a long history of fumbling.

4. Fry

i think his fumbleitis has been overblown. aside from his second year in the league, i dont think he fumbles anymore than your typical starting runningback.

i mean, in his second year, he fumbled in four straight games and 6 out of the first eight. then he ended the season with five in his last four games.

in his first two years he had 538 rushes with 16 fumbles which means he fumbles every 33 carries.

since then he has had 628 rushes with 10 fumbles which means he fumbles every 62 carries.

so he has gotten much better.

5. Ewker

Ewker Starter

Lendale has had some good carries. Something has to be going on in practice for him not to play more.

6. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

From what I understand, Lendale won't get a serious look until he gets fit. He doesn't carry his weight well. Ben Troupe is a big boy, but he is still athletic.

On a side note, Lendale looks like a chick! If you look at him at the right angle, he looks like a WNBA player!

7. Fry

so he looks like a guy...

8. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

When Lendale breaks a tackle you will have a news headline.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar