Lendale

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by cdy_hitt, Aug 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

How did Lendale look last night?? I have to watch the play-by-play on NFl.com and I haven't seen the highlights yet..

2. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

He looked good. Nothing fancy, or highlite big runs, but good hard running. He was the only bright spot of the evening.

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

White didn't show any signs (imo) of being out of shape or discontent
    he went in , ran hard and moved some chains
    he should be ready to take over by week 8

4. Ewker

Ewker Starter

He did run hard and looked but don't forget he wasn't running against Denvers 1st team D either.

5. Bulluck

Bulluck Camp Fodder

he was also wasn't running behind the Titan's first team OLine

of course there isn't much of a difference

6. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

You're not kidding, from what I saw Pillar and Olson got schooled by the Bronco's DTs.

7. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

I think LenDale will be starting in the opener if he has another couple games like he did today. I want to see him given an opportunity to start in the preseason to see what he can do with the 1st teams on the field.

8. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Sucks Nash looked good yesterday. I think there is a big problem here with this team, and I have the sinking feeling that we don't have enough time, or the right people, to correct it this year. Our bright spots will be few, I'm afraid.

LenDale did look good, but I think his playing weight is going to go up some more. I think he'll end up around 235, maybe a little more. I do like how his moementum gave Young what he needed to sustain that drive and come away with a TD.

My guess is this duo starts much sooner rather than later if things continue to look ugly.

9. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Agreed, they should have planned to rotate Brown, Henry and White as the starters for these pre-season games to see how each mesh with the 1st string offence.

10. moose4now

moose4now Starter

I also think they'll do that with VY. As it appears that he'll be the starter on this team sooner than later.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar