LenDale White to sit

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by twoseven, Aug 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twoseven

twoseven Camp Fodder

and where are you from again ?

2. Toly

Toly Free your mind

I agree. This role model thing is getting out of control.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

what difference does that make? Aussies are not much different than Americans. We have very simular westernized cultures with Brittish empire roots. The idea that White should miss all that time from an incident that happened in 110 degree heat is crazy talk. When your response is "where are you from again?" even though it is not directed at me... it's just like you spat on Gunny. That's a hard post to respect yet you argue from atop the moral high horse. Smacks of hypocrisy IMHO.

4. I don't care if he sits out an exhibition game. And the punishment (this part anyway) does fit the crime. As long as he plays in the real ones...

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

Have you ever done anything that you lamented or regretted? Have you ever felt like you yelled too loud at your kid or girlfriend or whatever... your MOM for you COPPA users out there... Dude, he had a mental lapse and did something really stupid. He needs to learn not suffer. The team needs to learn... not suffer? We have NO CHANCE of winning ten games right? So if we can only win eight I'd rather just win six because they let guys like Tank Williams drink and drive. We made a damn mistake when we didn't cut McNair for alcohol and weapons charges. We should cut Calico for being a sexual deviant not to mention exhibitionist. (Might just need cut him anyways)
    Too many parents let the TV do that... by the way 27... all you said the News station reported was that he would not play. You have NO SOURCE link that says why and you yourself have admitted that you are going on your own stone cold assumptions. If that is not the defintion of a manufactured story... (seeing that you have a conclusion for why) what? when? where? ok ok ok . why? hmmm... let me whip up a batch of why real quick. Don't mess with me. I've got to much energy for you.

[​IMG]

6. twoseven

twoseven Camp Fodder

Just wondering what he knew about "the entire american childhood rearing process". thats all. So now you say it was ok for him to spit on someone because it was 110 degrees out ? the reply wasnt to smack gunny. I was just wondering if he was an American living in Aust. or a native.

7. twoseven

twoseven Camp Fodder

330, im not here to argue with ya. you just act like i made the story up because i dont have a link to go with it. I also heard it again this morning from News 2. So dont act like im the one starting a big rumor. Your right, I dont have a clue if its true or not but i know what i heard on the news TWICE ! Besides dont waste your energy on me, save it until gametime.

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

gee... you don't seem to come here much for a guy that has technically been on this forum longer. I wasn't saying that you were smacking Gunny I was just pointing out how disrespectful you were being in general with that remark, or gesture if you will. So let's just let that go. It ain't the heart of the matter. It only pertained to America as Lendale pertains to the americal role model ideal.

I never said it was "ok". I was very clear about how it is wrong. I'm just saying... people have gone to war and cut off ears. Does it matter that I have never been in the military?

last time... you are getting thick.

1. Spiiting is wrong.

2. Discipline is in order.

3. sitting the very first preseason game is enough.

4. Fisher's dog house would be an automatic. He needs to do his extra wind sprints. Lots of winds sprints.

5. **** happens. Heat does things to guys.

6. Rookies can be immature and lose their heads.

7. I asked you if you have ever done anything wrong before that you wish you could take back. I address your posts very well and cover your concerns before I hand you your ***.

8. You put words in my mouth.

9. You shift the topic to US aussie relations. very gay.

10. I would never trade a .500 season for 6-10 because I think the coach should do stupid things.

11. don't lie on the forum when you admit you went on your own imagination. That just makes you appear as if you are a rising 7th grader.

12. I'm going to SPIT now. :spit:

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

Just said that you saw he was sitting and assumed it was for the spit... you told Jeff they gave no reason... you assumed... you have likely assumed correctly... I never questioned the authincity of your account of watching television.. I don't really doubt that you are correct in your assumption in fact.

your punishment is overkill. your source is iffy.

then what the heck is this?

Said what? Sit for Spit? FOR SPIT? They said that?

10. Here's my take on this (Which probably means nothing). Tempers are going to flare in this hot humid atmosphere down south. I don't agree with what white did but sitting him out of the saints game makes ABSOLUTELY no since. WE NEED HIM ON THE FIELD GETTING AS MUCH PRACTICE AS HE CAN. As Gunny stated earlier, this is pro football, not a church outing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar