LenDale White to fall to us in Round 2 ?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Puck, Apr 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. White will hover around the late 1st rounders.

If he gets past the Steelers then, WOW, who would have thought that a couple of months ago

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

fellas, you heard it here 1st
    and we even trade back half a dozen picks and STILL got him !

3. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

I love the pick! I think we got a major steal in getting Lendale, no one predicted that he would fall this low in the draft, and we even moved down and STILL got him.

I'm very pleased

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

OK, this is my official revocation. I wanted an olineman. I wanted an MLB. I did not think we needed help at RB. However, I'm excited. We have a dominant backfield that's deep, with lots of potential. We picked up two major offensive weapons today. I want to start a return to good old Titans smashmouth, runbased football. I want to make sure our line is strong enough, but we should be ready to go next august. WOW! Draft day is great!

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I did sweetie :brow:

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

from NFL Draft Countdown :

Averaged over 1,000 yards and 17 touchdowns in his three seasons as a Trojan despite splitting time at running back...Was overshadowed throughout his career by the flashier Reggie Bush but this guy is an excellent pro prospect in his own right...Has rare ability for such a big back and will remind some of Jerome Bettis.

Has outstanding size...An excellent goal line runner with a nose for the end zone...Has amazing feet and is pretty shifty for a guy his size...North / South runner with a burst who hits the hole with authority...Has good vision, instincts and body control...Very strong and a physical runner...A load to tackle who won't go down on first contact and always falls forward...Reliable receiver...Productive.

very nice

7. Tungtide

Tungtide Just Another Freak

News Flash: Lendale White Is A Titan!

8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

he was the 3rd ranked RB by many scouts

9. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

stole him

funny how everybody is arguing over him

Titans will get LOTS of talk about these 2 picks

10. ChitownTitan

ChitownTitan Guest

amazing!

this may be best value the titans have EVER gotten out of any draft pick. with him and brown in the backfield and their different styles, they'll help us contend this year.

other than the secondary, i'm really excited about this year's team!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar