LenDale White signs tender with Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans News, Apr 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans News

Titans News Guest

2. Daves not here

Daves not here Camp Fodder

Slim Boy Fat signs his tender

can we trade him sooner rather than later ?

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Good. That's one less issue to worry about.

4. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

Brandon Marshall signed his tender a day or two before being traded. Just saying.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

^ I'm all for improving our team, and if shopping LenDale does that then "see ya". But I don't see how we're better with him out. Except that it may generate something we could use towards bringing back 92.

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

You gotta have a trade partner to make one and I don't imagine teams are lining up for this chump...

7. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Me neither. I'm still holding out hope that Seattle is interested.

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Chump? He's a pretty good RB when given carries.

Maybe people have forgotten that. One being Jeff Fisher.

Actually, it's his fault that teams AREN'T lining up for him- seeing as how they would have if he simply had another year like the one he had 2 seasons ago.
    Yet, Fish decided to ruin his stock by sitting him for whatever mysterious reason. Probably something petty that made him de-friend Lendale on Facebook.

Fish is about the dumbest business man on earth.

• High Five High Five x 3
  9. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I'll admit that Lendale can score from 1-5 yards out really well, but aside from that, dude can barely push past the line of scrimmage. I haven't been too impressed with him. And the fact that he waited until his contract year to get into good shape makes me like him even less.

10. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Wow, Gloat is a Lendale fan..
    Bah - LW is no special RB. Plug n play any hefty back in his role and he won't be missed..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar