LenDale White question

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by kimberly, May 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

What are the odds of meeting Lendale inside a restaurant?
    :tongue:

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

He signed my football remember? Makes him good in my book. :))

3. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

“Fat” LW ran hard for entire frickin’ game, slamming himself up into the line time and time again. This out of shape SOB ran the ball 26 times and not once did he wimp out and go look for a spot on the trainer's table with Christine Brown. The results weren’t there, but the fact that the Bucs were stacking the line of scrimmage and the Titans had no capable fullback to knock the first man out of the hole had just a tad more to do with it than El Dub’s perceived weight problem.

But if you want to believe that LW can't run because of the size of his boiler who am I to spoil your fun.

:rant::rant::rant:Rant off.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I didn't say he was a fat POS and for the love of god let please not bring chris brown into this. The guy is made out of potato chips for Pete's sake. He's going to crumple like cheap IKEA outdoor furniture wedged between a riding lawnmower and a tree this year. LenDale is twice the back we ever may have thought Chris Brown was. LenDale ain't all that either. He might be if he worked harder. Just 4.5 ypc would really impress me. It doesn't have to be Adrian Peterson like numbers.

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

White has zero break away speed. It was the same with Eddie. He'll rarely bust off 25 yard carries but he almost never loses yardage. I have no idea of such a thing exists but I'd love to know if there is a stat which shows consistency for a RB. I remember Eddie almost always getting between three and four yards a carry regardless if it was carry #1 or #25 in a game.

White seems to be the same type of runner. He just didn't get it done in the red zone last season.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

but I like those fast guys that catch, block and score touchdowns.

7. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Enter Chris Johnson (okay, maybe without the block part)

8. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

that's why they practice, hopefully

9. Alpha-Centuri

Alpha-Centuri Starter

lol your so right. Swett's is pretty good though. Nothing beats that homeade cookin.

I've seen other Titans there too, although I haven't talked to any others inside there.

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Wow it only took him a few days to discover swetts. The fried chicken alone will do him in.

I have said before that lendale can be 90% of what eddie was for our team. He gets the tough yardage when we need it and he is consistent. It's hilarious that we have used 2 high draft picks on backs since he came here because he is still going to be carrying the load.

The only thing is that he will never be heavily involved in the passing game but even then he had 20 catches last year....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar