LenDale White question

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by kimberly, May 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kimberly

kimberly Camp Fodder

hey guys. i know its been awhile since i have posted on here, because i mainly post on the " tomb". anyway, i am doing a thread like this on that board, but just trying to get how everyone feels. i know we all have our favorate players on the team. mine are vince young and lendale white. what i like about lendale white is bascially everything. i love the fact that he played with a torn up knee last year, and still got over 1100 yards!! i also love the style on which he plays the game, and i also love his personality! his enthusiasm rubs off on me and he is addicting just like vince is. seems like a very cool guy! alot of people that have met him have said that! listening to him in interviews, and just watching him play in general, he just has a calm and a swagger to him! anyway, what do you guys like about him on and off the feild, especially for those that have gotten to meet him?

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

he's crazy accurate with spittle. Dude can hit a spittoon from like, ten feet. plus, another thing that makes LenDale cool is he can't be told nothing. Destruction of property and disobedience to a lawful order/ interference and resistance ain't nuthin' to him. LenDale say: yo beotches I beast them fools yo!

3. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Hi Kimberly, I like El Dub, from what i've seen of him off of the field (which is limited) he seems like a nice, thoughtful guy. On the field runs like a man on a mission and he has a real nasty streak (which is awesome). I think barring injury the big man will rip it up this year.

4. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

El dub is the man, since day one ive been on the bandwagon

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

what's SOOOOO great about LenDale anyways? I remember some big huge thread last week breaking it down by the numbers, I mean his season totals... I mean damn... What about Adrian Peterson of the Vikings?

1341 yards on 238 carries... or... 1110 on 303 carries?

That's something to get all worked up over... 5.6 ypc.

that's unreal.

6. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Is Peterson available? Perhaps we can offer the Vikings a fourth round pick, with a conditional sixth in 2010... seems to be a fair price.

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

oh, whatever... hell no he's not available. I'm just saying... despite being the Titans only source of offense.. his production is not all that remarkable. I'll grant him some kind a provisional for how predictable the offense was. LenDale left, LenDale right, Lendale up the middle, punt... but regardless... Chris Johnson could easily come in here and supplant him. Who knows, Maybe Chris Henry will show... but hell freezing over may be more likely... bottom line.. He works hard.. he's a brusier. He can push a pile... but I'm not going to sit here and ordain him the second coming of Eddie George like many of you do. And I mean Eddie the beast, not the Eddie that sucked.

8. Alpha-Centuri

Alpha-Centuri Starter

I happened to have met Lendale inside Swett's in North Nashville his rookie year. He seemed like an o.k guy. I can't really remember the conversation, just something about the team and usc for a minute while we were in line.

On the field, I think he's a good player. He was very reliable last year, started all games and recieved the majority handoffs in all of em. He isn't Peterson, but he isn't a bust by any stretch. I think he can be extremely effective next year, and look forward to the RB group this year.
    :thumb:

9. reo

reo Starter

LW is best suited as a short yardage/goaline back. imo he doesn't need to be a feature back. he might be able to be a good 4th quarter back when protecting a lead... but I'm hoping CH can learn some patience and push him.

10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

oh yeah. a nice 1-2 punch next season

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar