LenDale White played 2007 with a knee injury

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Starkiller, May 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

If it matters Lendale White's fantasy stock has dropped since CJ was drafted.:))

2. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Yeah, I agree with you. Guess I just read it the wrong way. He could be a great back, but he does have to get in shape. Hopefully, he can get in shape and be the perfect compliment to CJ. I don't think the coaches are buying it at this point.

3. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Stop acting like you have a crystal ball and know what the future holds its annoying and rediculous.

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

To sum things up.

Eddie George= All-time leading rusher for Titans/Oilers
    Lendale White= Not enough info. on him yet

5. karamello

karamello Camp Fodder

OK. OK. Look..if you're sayin Lendale YPC is similar to EG ur right. BUT...How many carries MORE are talkin bout for EG than Lendale Weight. If 3 carries equals a first down from a RB..GREAT. BUT...YOU CANT COUNT ON LENWHALE. Eddie was a frickin WARRIOR!! When you needed it Eddie usually brought it. You simply can't say that bout Lendull. And lets quit the Bettis comparisons. Most of Bettis numbers came early in his career when he wasn't so much the BUS. Lendale already looks like 10-year veteran overweight Steelers Bettis...what happened to the Rams Bettis. Oh...he left him at USC or at the nearest Mickey D's.

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Interesting perspective. Here we have posters bashing a guy who gave us 1100 yards, 57 first downs and 7 tds last year and hyping the hell out of a guy who hasn't had one carry yet.

Why don't you bash the hypsters who are saying johnson is the next marshall faulk? What about their crystal ball BS?

I'm actually defending a player who helped us win 10 games last year.

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Most of last season, White was the ONLY offense the Titans had.

8. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

The thing that makes me bitter about LenDale is the back that he could be. Until he shows that he can lose weight and stay in shape, I will always be bitter about him. Eventually, his lack of dedication to the game is going to break him. Then we'll have to draft another RB early and all the talking heads will flip out once again.

His numbers are below average, but that can be attributed to his lack of conditioning or the team's lack of a passing threat. It can be debated all day. I'm not here to argue about that because either way you want to slice it, there is no right or wrong. He was our only form of offense from time to time but that doesn't change the fact that he's fat, lazy, and completely out of shape.

He was handed the #1 job here on a silver platter, and doesn't appreciate it enough to keep his fat-a** in shape and at the top of his game. I take it as a slap in the face, but that's just my opinion.

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Eddie never spit on a teammate.

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

And so were eddie's.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar