LenDale White on Monday Nite

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by Titanics, Sep 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanics

Titanics Guest

What kind of game do you think he will have?

I am debating using him or DeAngelo Williams (vs Falcons) as my 3rd RB.

I like using players on Monday night in case I am trailing after Sunday. DeAngelo has been disappointing but the Falcons D is terrible. Thoughts?

2. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

I know I read in the Tennessean that he would probably start again, but I am expecting the Titans to go back to Brown against the Saints. Either way, I think he might be better than Williams this week - Falcons haven't given up a rushing TD yet and the Panthers haven't scored a rushing TD. I think the worst Lendale does is 60 yards and a TD... maybe better.

3. I'd go with White over Williams. Plus, at least White would be the more likely goal line option.

4. Titanics

Titanics Guest

It's always nice when people reaffirm what I am thinking :yes:

5. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

go with williams

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar