Lendale White on BDSSP

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by A Fightin'Titan, Jan 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Orange spray tans look horrible.

2. Young54

Young54 Starter

can CJ work out with Eddie too??? Please!

and it's not a weight issue with LW. It's a fat issue. Look at Brandon Jacobs, he's like 270. If LW gets into GREAT shape, I don't care what his wight is.

3. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

Brandon Jacobs is built kinda like a black KVB. Plus in LW's defense, Jacobs is something like 6'4". He's one of the physically (both height and weight) biggest RBs I've ever seen. Anyone remember him just truckin the **** out of LaRon Landry earlier last season?

Yes they do. I cannot find that website to save my life, but the pictoral example of the 'spray tan' reason contained images of both 'Growing up Gotti' boys. Imagine that. Kinda ironic, considering you're automatically a douchebag if you're part of that Gotti family.

4. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JINAd2R1-To&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JINAd2R1-To&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

5. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

That video single handedly changed my opinion of Lendale. He's strait wit me all day every day. I've doubted him in recent weeks due to the game against Baltimore, but damn he's a pimp and he isn't afraid to say whats on his mind. "Thas cuz the NFC is obviously soft" Lendale you are the man

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

three out of the four backs are wearing shirts to show off the guns.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar