Lendale White on BDSSP

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by A Fightin'Titan, Jan 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Tonight I saw Lendale on the BDSSP. He was on there with DeAngelo Williams and Jonathan Stewart. Eddie George and Chris Rose were hosting it and they went through a variety of different topics. It was pretty entertaining seeing LW go back and forth with Williams and Stewart. They argued about "The Nickname" and a few other things but I found LW to be a little harsh towards certain people. He called out: The Steelers defense, Ronnie Brown for making the probowl and not him, DW's college conference, the NFC for being weak towards the AFC, 32 teams in the NFL (said we were the best). He seemed confident, borderline ****y but I liked it. He fully represented both the Titans and his teammate CJ for making the probowl.

And what was most surprising was at the end of the segment Eddie George was teasing Lendale saying he should have lost a bet and should have come training with him (about the Buckeyes losing). In the end LW said eventhough he won the bet he would still show up and train with EG in the offseason. Eddie said " you heard it here" and proclaimed they would be starting next week (jokingly). Who knows how true or to what extent it would be but having White train with Eddie, who has always been in great shape, can't be a bad thing.

Let's go LW .... prove the haters wrong!!

2. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

I may be stupid so I apologize but what is BDSSP?

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Best Damn Sports Show Period.

If LenDale trains with Eddie, he will come into TC skinnier than CJ.

4. Daves not here

Daves not here Camp Fodder

I wish he would stop carrying the ball like a loaf of bread

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

lendale doesn't have to look like eddie, he just needs to lose the jerome bettis gut.

kind of a waste if you think about it. having such a great resource like eddie, who i'm sure would be more than happy to train with lendale, just going untapped.

i guess lendale would rather spend his time at the golden corral.

6. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

And pigs will fly into practice like Jeff did.

7. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Eddie needs to teach White the difference between a power back and a fat back. Not that White doesn't have power because he does but Eddie was totally ripped and was a great power back.

8. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

On offseason with Eddie is EXACTLY what LW needs. Eddie's work ethic NOW is probably better than LW's has been at his peak at any time in his life.

It would be the best thing LW could do for his career to work out with EG. Why he wouldn't want to do that is beyond me.

9. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

I think if LW lost anywhere between 10-15lbs and came into camp at around 225 he could be very effective. Hes got all the intangibles a good running back needs to have but hes just needs to be a little bit quicker. I think if he serious about working out with Eddy and stays committed,he could take his game to the next level buts all up to him...

10. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

not sure if we can make LW anymore than what he is. he is great at running those 2 yard touchdowns after CJ mostly does the running down the field.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar