Lendale White Babeee!!!

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Titanium, Apr 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I think Brown and Henry are both here, at least for 2006. Brown is in the last year of his contract and Henry is signed for the vet minimum which should be a real steal. If we dump any of the backs, it should be Payton or that good for nothin Nash.

2. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

White on Young....

"I would never trade away the three years I had with Matt as my quarterback," White said. "But if I was an NFL team, I don't know how you could not take Vince Young. A quarterback's job is to control the game. When a guy throws for 260 and runs for 200 in the biggest game of the year, he doesn't just control a game, he shows he can completely take it over.

"Nothing against Matt, but Vince has to be the No. 1 guy."

3. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

ain't that the truth?

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

He also knows how to work the home crowd...

"Eddie George is a great football player. For me to even be mentioned in his class or his rank is an honor."

And another form of what I hope is humor...

"Right now I’m 240 pounds. My ideal weight would probably be 240 pounds. I think when I weight 240 I feel the best."

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

7. Jagmann

Jagmann Guest

8. FLTitansfan

FLTitansfan Guest

A+ draft for the titans so far................

9. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

Dude, since I had no chance to see the draft, I just went to NFL.com. After I got over the initial giddiness of Vince Young, something occured to me... LenDale was still out there, and there were other RBs going before him. I doubted it could happen... but it did. LenDale White, Titan.

After the sting of not getting Bush (which would've meant losing out on Vince, and I sure as hell didn't want that to happen), I'm pretty happy with this.

10. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Great pick. Let's buy his momma a second house. Wooo hooo!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar