LenDale White article

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Starkiller, Apr 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Whos that Handsome cat strolling into the EZ??

Its Lendale White!!

Ima be sayin that alot this season

2. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Knock on wood.

3. That's where he's from

4. smili

smili Starter

He was saying all the right things last year after we drafted him too. I want to see it now.

5. i just wish that he was a little more defined and then people wouldnt make such a big deal about his weight

6. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

If he is in the 245-250 range now (over 4 months before the season starts) then there is absolutely no concern about his size. For a rookie season coming in behind a pro-bowl RB and Chris Brown, his year was certainly respectable. He averaged over 4 ypc and helped keep Henry fresh.

Now he is the man. We have a young, potentially dominating O-Line and a QB who can keep defenses honest. Our running game is back to where it should be and if we can get a reliever for White who can handle 60-100 carries over the course of the year, we'll be set.

Two things that will help us win the most next year - being able to run the ball effectively even when your opponent knows you'll be running it (I want a 250lb RB then) and being able to stop the run when you know it's coming (we aren't even close). Seems simple where our draft should focus.

7. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

I don't care what he weighs. What I care about is him not being in shape. Did you see him last year? He had a gut. That is ridiculous for a running back. Even tight ends don't have guts. I want to know this dude's body fat percentage.

8. [​IMG]

Yeah he looks real out of shape in this picture,some of you people are just ignorant and are idiots and have nothin else better to do then to say things that make yourself look like a fool

9. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Thanks for the pic. Makes a good avatar.

:))

10. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Our run game was improved last year, but it isn't where it should be. LenDale can be the back to bring our run game back, he just has to go out and do it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar